Happy Soul ..

Happy Soul ..

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Me & World !!


I am connected to Art of Living organization since 2002 when I was doing my MBA, my sister Kalpana told me about it. She suggested me to do the basic course, in the beginning I was resisting to join but some how she managed to convince me. I went for the course and now I know what I gained in all these years by doing different advance level courses.

The courses are strong enough to take out any type of negative emotions stored within us from years. Mentally & Physically you become so strong that nothing can affect you. Sri Sri, has designed the knowledge points in such a way that you can apply them in your daily life and use them as weapons to protect yourself from being affected. He has included strong and ancient processes. And you really feel so refreshed and happy after the course. I personally can’t start my day without doing Kriya!!


His books are as inspiring as him, the books I read are, God Loves Fun, Wisdom of New Millennium, Punarnava, Buddha-The Manifestation of Silence, Source of life, Spirit of Enquiry, Belongingness Silence, The Seven Spiritual Laws, Celebrating Silence etc.

I first met him personally in Canada, Quebec when I was attending my advance course. There was some thing in him which attracted me, am still in the path of discovery who is he actually??

But the tremendous effort he is putting to get SMILE in millions of people around the world is so inspiring. His “Sudarshan Kriya” has healed millions of people around the world. You name any place and there is an Art of Living center there. The instructors who he chooses are so energetic and caring, and they are so well trained. AOL have adopted hundreds of villages in India, they provide free schooling for rural children and basic amenities to people. They have started Youth Leadership programme in various countries, they are also teaching courses in jail. This is the thing which attracts me because why will anyone go to jail and speak to criminal, understand them and make them feel they are actually good by heart.

He is also very miraculous man …there are thousands of stories of different devotees and I myself have experienced lots of things in my life.

Thanks to Guruji for loving all of us so much!!

3 comments:

Shivakumar said...

i wud suggest u to repeat the course which is being taken by Anand Rajendran @ Chicago. It's happening from Feb 22nd to 27th. For details, u cud check the local chapter for details. Its quite an experience :)

Regards,
Shiv
mail2shiv@gmail.com

O! Priya Priya:) said...

Hey Sweta:)Good one...keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on peacethought.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research shows that nearly 80% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.