Happy Soul ..

Happy Soul ..

Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Poetry just stuck me... for Sri Sri my Guru !!

Months have passed, years have gone,
Time never stops, life goes on...
Childhood passed, Teenage came,
I wondered who is GOD?
Heard lot about God, people said,
Ram, Rahim, Shyam, Shiva, Nanak & Christ !!


Than came my adulthood, I still wondered ...who is GOD?
I went here & there to find my answer & to find a guru.
My prayers were answered by god, and I got my guru...
But my mind doors were closed!!
It took me time, but I finally reached my Lord Krishna, my Guru “ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar”.
I remember God holding my hands, at the time I needed him,
He smiled at me, played with me,
He always had something to gift me that is the Wisdom of Knowledge....
I missed it always,


But see Krishna came again to gift me the knowledge of “ Sudarshan Kriya ” & teach me,
God is one Made of Love!!
He said slowly in my ears " I belong to you ",Lets walk together !!

I am not a poet, this is a simple thought came in my mind…..

Sweta Patra

3 comments:

Praveen S Acharya said...

Lovely..different...

O! Priya Priya:) said...

Hey sweta! Sahiiiiiiiiiiiiii:)I loved your poem rae...padke laga ki aekdum dil se nikla hai and thats why its so beautiful!!! Aur likh!!!likhteee jaaaaaa:)

Random Reflections said...

beautiful poem...

Jai Guru Dev